Monday, April 25, 2011

AJ Cook Talks to TV Guide About Her Return to CRIMINAL MINDS

AJ Cook recently spoke to TV Guide about her return to
CRIMINAL MINDS.
In an excerpt from the article in TV GUIDE online
she had this to say:

On CBS' Criminal Minds, FBI agent Jennifer "JJ" Jareau (A.J. Cook) doesn't always see the victims in her cases get happy endings. But in real life, she seems to have found one. After being let go from the show at the end of last season, reportedly as a cost-cutting measure, Cook just signed a deal to return to the series. She talked with TV Guide Magazine about her comeback.

TV Guide Magazine: When did you find out you were coming back?
Cook: We made the deal [April 15], but there have been whisperings for a while. The whole thing was so surreal, from being let go to getting asked to come back for two episodes, and then coming back again to do [co-star Paget Brewster's] last episode. I keep trying to have closure on this, but it keeps sneaking back in my life.

TV Guide Magazine: What was your first reaction when you learned you wouldn't be a regular anymore?
Cook: I had no idea it was coming. None of us did. I'd be lying if I said it didn't hurt my feelings, but I chose to be me through the whole thing. And that's lead me back to where I started, but in a completely different way.

The article continues here:
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Cook-Criminal-Minds-1032245.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment